Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424565/

  "The first half of the documentary film focuses on Mark Bittner's
  relationship with the Parrots living on the Telegraph Hill in the center of
  San Francisco and how he came to be their caretakers.  He has a name for
  each one and gives the audience stories of how he's interacted with them.
  Included in these reminiscences, is general background information on bird
  life in San Francisco and the various theories on how these South American
  parrots came to exist in the Bay Area.

  The second half of Parrots deals with the fate of the birds now that Mark
  has to vacate his small home for the last three years.  Apparently, his care
  of the birds has attracted world wide attention, especially in Europe.
  There is never really any tension in the fate of Mark or the parrots since,
  as Mark points out, the birds are perfectly capable of taking care of
  themselves.  The viewer probably has a little less confidence in Mark
  though, as he says he has no idea what he will do." - imdb review by
  kasserine (US)

On behalf of the Parrot team, I'm proud to announce Parrot 4.6.0, also known
as "Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill".  Parrot (http://parrot.org/) is a virtual
machine aimed at running all dynamic languages.

Parrot 4.6.0 is available on Parrot's FTP site
(ftp://ftp.parrot.org/pub/parrot/releases/supported/4.6.0/), or by following the
download instructions at http://parrot.org/download.  For those who would like
to develop on Parrot, or help develop Parrot itself, we recommend using Git to
retrieve the source code to get the latest and best Parrot code.

Parrot 4.6.0 News:
    - Core
        + Added init_pmc method to PackFileView.
    - Documentation
        + Added source lines from 'docs/index/book.json' to 'index.json'
          to make display of 'Parrot Developer's Guide: PIR (draft)'
          display more like the other books, e.g., 'PCT Book'.
        + Removed 'docs/index/book.json' as unnecessary.
    - Tests
    - Build
        + Improve on 'sudo make install' permission errors by using
          File::Copy::cp.
    - Community

The SHA256 message digests for the downloadable tarballs are:
31d48e348eab418d5d9d9f9bb24d628763ff90c608d21b1944c227b6938a69d1
parrot-4.6.0.tar.bz2
81b2962a8cfe96946417057073d1216ec0f431b863540fbed97b086109590892
parrot-4.6.0.tar.gz

Many thanks to all our contributors for making this possible, and our sponsors
for supporting this project. cPanel sponsors Reini's work for the TPF.
Our next scheduled
release 4.7.0 is 21 August 2012 by whiteknight, with the planned merge
of the branches
io_cleanup1, threads and rm_pasm (at least).

Enjoy!

--
Reini Urban
http://cpanel.net/   http://www.perl-compiler.org/