On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 12:06:36PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > I think that that would be a 'courageous' decision.
>
> Making decisions now that make it hard to use anything other than 1 compiler
> are as wise as decisions that make it hard to use anything other than one
> implementation language.

Uhm. I can't work this out.

If we target a particular compiler, we only get the platforms that supports.

If we target a particular language, we get all the platforms from all the
compilers of all the implementations of that language.
(... she had to walk into mine.)

--
"There is no statute of limitations on stupidity."
-- Randomly produced by a computer program called Markov3.