On 11/25/2002 9:02 PM, Dan Sugalski wrote:
Pretty straightforward. Edit call_types.txt. First parameter's the return type, the rest are the parameter types. Use "p" for any generic "i've stuffed a struct pointer into a PMC" type. Do please only add in signatures for functions you're actually going to call (or are adding if you're adding in a full library) as we'd rather not have nci.o get *too* big...
Could you setup build_nativecall.pl to ignore #-style comments, and document this at the top of call_types.txt, along with what it's for? (If you can't, at least rename the thing nci_types.txt, so it's mildly clear what it's for.)

Not that I mean to complaign -- this looks very cool indeed. (Actualy messing with parrot for real again is on my todo project list, after a couple of other things that I'll probably never really complete. For now, I'm just reading along and occasionaly kabitzing.)

-=- James Mastros