Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A the point that this typedef was in, opcode_t hadn't been defined.

Yes. But what makes me wonder is, why my gcc 2.95.2 compiled that
alltogether. Maybe ccache messed it up.

> ... I
> moved it, and installed an alternate version for non-core enbed includes,

Thanks. I wanted to do a similar change, but you were faster :)

> though I'm not sure that's the right thing to do. (I'm not sure
> Parrot_run_native should be in the embedding interface mainly)

I don't know either. But these src tests are currently using embed.h and
they are embedding parrot, so it seemed natural to me, to include
Parrot_runt_native() in the embedding interface. This functions should
be a clean way to run a C function at the same level as its done from
the run loop level.

>                                       Dan

leo