At 8:42 PM +0200 9/26/03, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A the point that this typedef was in, opcode_t hadn't been defined.

Yes. But what makes me wonder is, why my gcc 2.95.2 compiled that alltogether. Maybe ccache messed it up.

It's GCC. I expect it to behave oddly, and differently depending on version. :)

> though I'm not sure that's the right thing to do. (I'm not sure
Parrot_run_native should be in the embedding interface mainly)

I don't know either. But these src tests are currently using embed.h and they are embedding parrot, so it seemed natural to me, to include Parrot_runt_native() in the embedding interface. This functions should be a clean way to run a C function at the same level as its done from the run loop level.

It's a good place for now. I'm not sure it's a good long-term place, but we'll worry about that later.