what do you think about adding C<div> operator, akin %, to perl6 core?

I mean, as                $a   %  $b
 really does          int($a)  %  int($b)
 and returns modulous,

so $a div $b
really does int( int($a) / int($b) )
and returns integer division.
but with native integers, declared as such, and with constants it should be optimized and done really fast
yes, I realize that it wouldn't speed Perl up much, but I like idea that such a simple operation can be done using one simple machine instruction. And I use such a function often, but I hate that it uses floats internally.

maybe there should be another name (possible name clashing with perl6-CGI.pm analogue ;) ) or even unicode version.