oh my.. it seems to me, that Perl6 starts new age of ASCII-graphics. (not ASCII, really.. maybe Uni-graphics?)..

but now i have this issue: I'm coding on Windows, there's already two unicode compliant monospace fonts: Lucida Console and Courier New. And I do not like both of them, (f.e. in Courier "{" and "(" looks almost the same, and lucida has too crude letters). Until now I used to use Fixedsys (which can display    Â, but not Â, for example)
So I have a question - does anyone know the place where I can get free monospace unicode font for windows, good for programming? or maybe there's good fonts for *nixes, which could be converted?