wolverian skribis 2005-05-24 15:01 (+0300):
> > I'm currently considering 'ui', which is Dutch for 'onion'. I bet almost
> > nobody here knows how to pronounce ui ;)
> That reads 'user interface' to me, which I think isn't what we want.
> How about 'sipuli'? That's what onion is called in Finnish. :)
> Anyway, I do think the name should be English, to be as accessible as
> possible. 'Feather' is nice, and reminds me of Pugs's origins. On the
> other hand, maybe 'falcon' (as terribly cliched as it is) is more
> accurate of Pugs nowadays.

Or the other nice words for onion. It's weird that the word for onion is
funny in every language, even though they words are radically different!

I like sipuli and zwiebel, just because they're the funniest.

But I like the newly suggested "feather" better, as it can relate to
pugs AND parrot.

Juerd