On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, The Perl 6 Summarizer wrote:

   Slightly tangentially to this, Dan Sugalski blogged a couple of weeks
   ago about his successes and failures with Parrot. The comments are worth
   reading -- there's a fair few more or less well founded complaints about
   the way the Perl 6 project has been managed, many of which seem already
                                         ^^^^^^^
                                         ^^^^^^^
   to have been addressed. Certainly the design process is rather more
   visible now.

Comments that made me thought about the need for the verb "to damanage", when I first read them! ;-)

Michele
--
Did I get that right?
I know what I said, but I don't see how I can answer questions about how