Mark Overmeer wrote:

IMO, POD6 should not provide the possibility to build such tools: it
should *be* the tool. With a nice (compact) standard definition how
to document each of the designed features in Perl6

And this is a succinct statement of one half of our fundamental philosophical difference.

The other half is that I still believe that Pod should be an enabler and medium for creating nice (compact) standard definitions of how to document Perl 6. I don't want to create One True Documentation scheme; I want to create a means to develop a range of True Documentation schemes...a range of schemes suited to different documentation goals, different paradigms, different source code structures, and different readers.

Damian