fREW Schmidt wrote:
> I just recently read Ovid's post on use Perl about how we can help by
> fixing PUGS tests.  I was a little clear on what he meant and I am a
> little anxious to do something.  I checked out the code for parrot
> already and I am getting the pugs code while I write this.  Anyone
> have any ideas for stuff that's easy enough for a regular old perl5
> guy to do but boring enough not to be done?

Since the tests are all written in Perl 6, you have to learn at least a
bit of the language.

In the pugs repo there's a file in t/TASKS that contains a list of
things to be done - maybe you can start there. In case of doubt join our
IRC channel (irc.freenode.org/#perl6) and ask for guidance there.

Cheers,
Moritz