On 2020-01-02 10:01 a.m., ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
How do I do a 32 bit unsigned integer (cardinal)?  I
have a situation where I need to be able to have the
first bit be a one and not have Raku think it is
a negative number.

Why do you use the term "cardinal" to refer to a 32 bit unsigned integer?

The term "cardinal" in practice is just an integer/number of any magnitude with the added semantics of representing a quantity/count of something in contrast to say an ordinal position or name of something.

The term definitely does not represent a fixed-size number and it can also be negative.

-- Darren Duncan