Hello everyone,

I’m working on a few iperl notebooks for a publication that I’m trying to push
through.  I want to show an analysis of protein fluctuations and correlated
motion using a gaussian network model (GNM).  GNM is easy to implement, you
just need to calculate a Kirchoff matrix and then compute the pseudo inverse
(first eigenvalue is zero).  See the following:

https://github.com/demianriccardi/HackaMol/blob/master/examples/Notebooks/HackaMol-GNM.ipynb

<https://github.com/demianriccardi/HackaMol/blob/master/examples/Notebooks/HackaMol-GNM.ipynb>

I use PDL::LinearAlgebra to calculate the pseudo inverse, but I felt a little
squeamish when I downloaded it and looked around at the test suite.  Is
PDL::LinearAlgebra my best option, or are there other recommended ways of
going.

Thanks!

Demian

p.s. Zaki’s iperl notebook has changed my life almost as much as moose has.