> This is a nice solution, the answer is also correct. I have to spend
> some time trying to understand some PDL nuances there.

I'm attaching a slightly commented versionin case it helps

> Not sure why
> you're having the errors due to 64-bit numbers though.

:( Can someone else confirm the error. I just found the same in an IBM
System x3105:

   pdl> p longlong(10)%longlong(5) # congruences fail in my pdl
   74645504
   pdl> p 600851475143%71   #perl gets it right
   0
   pdl> p longlong(600851475143)%longlong(71) #pdl gets it wrong
   74711040

The lines above show that the problem is not my perl nor my
hardware, but my pdl.

Regards,
Luis