Does anyone know how to convert Adobe pdf Farsi text
to MS Word 2000 Farsi text?  I was reading a pdf Farsi
newspaper; decided to copy a paragraph in the article
to the clipboard; paste it to a Word Farsi file.  The
encoding conversion did not take place; the result was
 ASCII codes- not Farsi words. The Acrobat Reader 6
pdf launched inside MS IE6.o.28 under MS Win XP.
Bejan Baran