On Wed, 19 May 2004, Behnam wrote:

> I don't see its use in Perso-Arabic script.
I meant both Latin input and output here.

The punishment for misunderstanding the question is that you have to
answer some Mac questions! (New form of flaming, hope you like it!) I'm
getting 1 or 2 Mac users per week asking for info on how to type Persian
and I just am not sure what the state of the technology is so can you
please give the definitive guide? (And anyone else who can please
contribute, also, so there is one place with the basic info.)
See my next post.
Thanks in advance!
-Connie