I downloaded and tested a few dates with the Win32 executable of
Jalali (the one at sourceforge). The bad news is that, the conversion
is not correct.
The conversion is wrong for 20 March 2005, and similarly a few other
dates that should convert to 30 Esfand Year YYLP, instead all such
dates convert either to 1 Farvardin YYLP or 1 Esfand YYLP, depending
on how the date os set to 20 March 2005. The good news is that, the
jalali.c source does convert such dates correctly.