On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 05:03, Ordak D. Coward wrote:
> Farsiweb should prepare -- if that is in the scope of FarsiWeb's work
> -- a draft of a recommended practice for implementing date conversion
> involving calendars used in Iran. This document will of course change
> over time, as long as better conversion methods are derived.

This is in the interest of FarsiWeb, but we don't have the time
currently. It seems that you have done some deep looking into the
subject. Why don't you write it? I'm sure you can write it from a better
perspective, and both the FarsiWeb staff and the PersianComputing
community can provide you with comments.

Both FarsiWeb and Connie can provide hosting or links, I'm sure.

roozbeh