On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, C Bobroff wrote:

> Also I just heard from Ali Samadi that the Iranian Mac User group (in
> Persian) is actually at:
> http://www.irmug.org
> (I think I had a mistake earlier.)
>
> -Connie

Hi Connie,

I appreciate it if when you are mentioning this "Iranian Mac
Users Group"  on any of your pages, you also mention there that
their dictionary available for download is infringing copyright
of the Aryanpours, and the credits went to Masoud Hashemi are not
justified.

I guess I did my part on showing the community, including Dr
Pedram Safari, that the claim by Masoud Hashemi regarding
authoring the dictionary which is apparently Aryanpour, is not
justified.  Whether people remove the dictionary from their pages
or not is up to them.

--behdad