From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net
[mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of bugma...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 7:42 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Powderpost Beetles

Group -

Questions concerning powderpost beetles have recently arisen.  Over the
past 35 years, I have provided expert witness testimony as an
entomologist specializing in urban pest management in hundreds of
wood-destroying litigation matters in numerous states.  I am attaching a
summary of information about powderpost beetles for your review.  Feel
free to ask questions about your specific situations.

Thomas A. Parker, PhD
President, Entomologist
Pest Control Services, Inc.
469 Mimosa Circle