I use several of the Proscopes daily. There's a diverse array of lenses that
are interchangeable, the images are quite useful, and the devices are simple to
use. The USB-wired Proscope connects to Mac or Windows computers. The wifi
enabled version works only with iOS devices, such as an ipad or iphone.
Software is free. Bodelin also offers a micro-mini that attaches to a case that
fits specific tablets and phones. I use those as well.

Should anyone be interested, IdentifyUS is an authorized reseller of the
Bodelin products. Feel free to contact me for advice, information and price
quotes for US purchases.
-Rich

Richard Pollack, PhD.
CEO & Chief Scientific Officer
IdentifyUS, LLC
320 Needham Street
Suite 200
Newton, MA 02464-1593
------------------
617.600.6360  (W)
617.513.9266  (M)

HARVARD UNIVERSITY
Environmental Health, Safety and Emergency Management (EHSEM)
Senior Environmental Public Health Officer
46 Blackstone St., South
Cambridge, MA 02139
Office: 617-495-2995  Cell: 617-447-0763
www.ehs.harvard.edu
richard_poll...@harvard.edu

HARVARD SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Instructor, Dept of Immunology & Infectious Diseases