This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi Adrienne
This is Battaristis nigratomella, one of the Gelechiidae, whose members are
plant-feeders, so these will be accidental visitors, rather than residents.
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues
Norwich