On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 06:40:39PM -0500, Michael Shalayeff wrote:

> the main problem is that all of the MX hosts for the
> domain(s) covered by the mail server running spamd
> have to filter the same list of ip addresses.
> otherwise they just remail it to the lower priority
> MX when it fails w/ the higher one and it goes through.

Yes, that's a requirement. If you have administrative control over all
your MX hosts, and they are OpenBSD systems, it's quite simple to
synchronize the address lists using scp from a cronjob.

A description of my current setup is described on

  http://www.benzedrine.cx/relaydb.html

in case you want to have fun watching the spammers waste their
resources, and consider the work required to set it up worth it. :)

Daniel