From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 4:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ALTQ

looks like it made -current after the freeze on 3.2 - so get a 3.3 CD when
they ship.

didn't play with CVS so I could be wrong! but I don't think you could play
with ALTQ+PF in 3.2, only -current.

there are answers that shouldn't make you think...and lookup a purchase and
cross reference it with a posting - depending on the phase of the moon.