* David Chubb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [030226 15:41]:
> Updating to -current. We are using this for part of a testing environment to
> simulate some adverse network conditions so it doesn't have to be entirely
> stable.
>
> Is there a good place to go find what correct syntax for all the different
> ALTQ options? (And any gotcha's for the implementation under PF?)

How about pf.conf(5) and /usr/share/pf?  There will also be some very
simple examples in the default pf.conf, but I haven't committed that
yet.  If you see something wrong in the docs, not explained well enough,
or missing let us know immediately so we can fix it in time for the 3.3
release.

David