On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:13:55PM -0800, Ben Lovett wrote:

> All in all, I'm seeing a great improvement. My connection is ADSL
> 1.5M/384, and the sweet spot for my connection appears to be 330Kbit/s.
> I'll do some more playing around with it tomorrow to see if I can get
> better speeds, but even if I don't -- I'm happy with what I'm getting
> now :)

Great, thanks for the feedback.

Henning suggested using the priq scheduler instead of cbq, like

  altq on kue0 priq bandwidth 100Kb queue { q_pri, q_def }
  queue q_pri priority 7
  queue q_def priority 1 priq(default)

I get about the same results with this, but it's somewhat simpler.
BTW, try pfctl -vsq or -vvsq to check the altq stats.

Daniel