> I periodically update the translation templates, and then put a shout
> out to the translators. I try to minimise that though - I don't want
> to be pinging them every other commit for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the response, Dave. To clarify, we should continue to wrap
English text in the get_text function and you will be able to generate a
list of newly needed translations periodically? I just want to understand
whether we need to keep track of all the new phrases from each story we
complete.

Thanks,
Matt