my loop is a busy wait and keeps iterating until a=b condition is met.
However, it would lead to millions of instructions executing per second.

So to save resources, I want to keep a sleep before re-iterating. Don't
understand how is SLEEP disastrous here even if i don't know when is my loop
going to end