Thanks Igor,

hmm, apparently the "INCLUDING CONSTRAINTS' option of "CREATE TABLE' has a
glitch and only includes the primary key.
I also noticed that INCLUDING ALL generates an error, so I'll have to
report that also.

I'll go eat some crow and work on a fix to add all constraints in the
meantime.

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you