From: Melvin Davidson [mailto:melvin6...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 4:48 PM
To: Igor Neyman <iney...@perceptron.com>
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] clone_schema function

Thanks Igor,
hmm, apparently the "INCLUDING CONSTRAINTS' option of "CREATE TABLE' has a
glitch and only includes the primary key.
I also noticed that INCLUDING ALL generates an error, so I'll have to report
that also.
I'll go eat some crow and work on a fix to add all constraints in the meantime.

It’s not a bug.
According to docs:
“Not-null constraints are always copied to the new table. CHECK constraints
will only be copied if INCLUDING CONSTRAINTS is specified; other types of
constraints will never be copied.”
So, FK constraints are not supposed to be copied.

Regards,
Igor Neyman