On 09/15/2015 09:51 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
Jan Wieck <j...@wi3ck.info> writes:
On 09/14/2015 09:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
Kevin Grittner <kgri...@postgresql.org> writes:
Fix an O(N^2) problem in foreign key references.

Judging from the buildfarm, this patch is broken under
CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS.  See friarbird's results in particular.
I might be too quick to finger this patch, but nothing else
lately has touched foreign-key behavior, and the foreign_key
test is where things are going south.

I'm able to reproduce that failure with CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS and it
definitely is caused by this commit. Do you want to back it out for the
time being? Kevin is on vacation right now.

I'll take a look today, and either fix it if I can find the problem
quickly or back it out.

(If anyone else is already looking at it, happy to defer to you...)

I am looking at it. Unfortunately I'm not getting any usable backtrace yet.

Regards, Jan

--
Jan Wieck
Senior Software Engineer