The fix, as Fabien identified, is to conditionally inject additional CSS
to be _more_ specific than the first CSS and set the font-size to a
simple '1em' so the first CSS is not called twice.  I don't think
'important!' is necessary but it would be good to test this.

I did not wrote the fix, a JS-guru colleague of mine did, and he argued that it was useful to fix priorities between competing and contradicting CSS rules. Now maybe in this particular case it might work without it.

Attached is a patch that can be applied to pgweb which should fix all of
this.

Great, the devel doc looks ok now.

--
Fabien.