Tom,

> Are you sure you're not thinking of stats for functional indexes?

Positive.    I even remember seeing that the patch was accepted.

The patch specifically had to do with a multi-column correlation algorithm for
improving the selectivity of multi-column indexes.

Problem is, with 1400 posts per month August to October, I can't find it, and
the keywords that I think are obvious don't turn anything up.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions