On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <
stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:

> Hi pharoers
>
> What do you think?
> I think that we should not have any software parts whose license is not set
> clearly in Pharo.
> So I will remove WebClient from Pharo.

It can still be maintained as an external package and it seems it's Andreas
intent.

Anyway, WebClient must have a licence. No licence means nobody can use it
(even Squeak). So I would like to know the licence before any decision.

PS: I don't understand the '(code) forks are evil' statement, I think it
encourages "project forks" and closes contribution. This currently happens
it seems.

Reminds me the squeak-vm on github thread .....

Laurent

I suggest that the people that want and know, group together and build an