I was trying to clean a bit MethodReference and now I broke the merge in
Monticello.
Now I get all the method with revision changed

So what do we do?

The changes were to help the integration of the new recentMessages changes

1- rollback because I do not have the time to dive into this part of the
system.
We need a better and cleaner infrastructure with a real declarative code model
and not a hack like methodReference and tweak it to get
comments and class definition on it. I hate that we have so lousy and brittle
foundation

2- let it and try to understand why it breaks. But I have no time (now this
stuff will stay in my mind until I check -grgrg).