On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr
> wrote:

> why don;t you look look at toothpick?

Because I don't have time to learn a new logging framework, nor to make it
work on Pharo. I don't plan to be part of a logging framework. I just needed
something really EASY for my projects. So, I remembered Germán doing that, I
know it was working in Pharo, and it took me 5 minutes to understand. 2
hours more to add my features, and that's all :)  I just make it public for
other users.

Chees

Mariano