and another guy will come and repeat again the same....
sounds to loop here...
My point is that why do we extend something that apparently is just done for
not been extended
else it will be complex and somebody else will restart.

Because if toothpick would have been called simpleLogger then may be people
would have looked at it the first time.
Sorry to be boring this morning but you are wrap in a moebius trick.

Tell us when SimpleLogger will not be simple so that we start another
simpleloggerBis :)
Stef