Friedrich Dominicus <fr...@q-software-solutions.de> writes:

> "Schwab,Wilhelm K" <bsch...@anest.ufl.edu> writes:
>
>> I haven't had much trouble with it.  You can look in the inbox for
>> Migrate (for how I load it) and the DolphinCompatibility package for
>> things that I have added to the ODBC support.
> Are there any usage examples for ODBC and Pharo or is it go out and find
> out yourself? And another maybe stupid question has anyone used it for
> accessing .mdb databases from MS-Access?
Ok i'm probabla currently a bit confused. AFAIKT the Pharo I've running
here is 32-bit. My machine however is a 64-bit System, so to use the
unixodbc I probably would need the 32-bit version of the unixodbc
driver. Is that correct?

So do I have to build the unixodbc stuff myself? on a Debian 64-bit box?

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus