Hi,

60% sounds excellent!

If you are looking into MorphTreeMorph, would it be possible to look into the
problem of making the submorphs fill the entire horizontal space?

Let me give you an example:
- download the Glamorous Toolkit image:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/glamorous-toolkit-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/glamoroust/*zip*/glamoroust.zip

- run GTCoder open

- select a package, select a class, expand a method and you will see that the
text submorph does not scale either horizontally, or vertically

I also attached a screenshot.

Would it be possible to fix that, too? :)

Cheers,
Doru

<<inline: morphtreemorph-not-filling-space.png>>

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."