Indeed. For example, in the context of Moose, we sometimes have lists in the
order of 100k elements. The LazyMorphTreeMorph offers pagination and it works
well, but it would be super cool to have a stronger solution.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that happen. They
both matter."