I have a couple of question, not about Zn but the process:

1) Stef, you are talking about just to put Zn in the image or REPLACE all
uses of HTTP to use Zn?
2) It may be difficult to replace that since Monticello use it -> be carfeul
!
3) How are you going to depreacate HTTP?
4) Does Zn mantains the same API as HTTP ?  what happen with external
packages?  will the API change?

Cheers

Mariano

--