Tudor Girba-2 wrote

> Btw, I think these should get in the Pharo distribution because they
> are just too valuable.

I will open an issue and submit a slice. Do you have any
suggestions/requests while I'm there? I think the only basic thing missing
is middle-click, which will be easy to add. Right now we have:
* send a string of keystrokes
* send a single keystroke, with modifiers if desired
* left click
* right click
* choose item from menu

Except for the tests, there's only extension methods, which I'll
recategorize. The ones I have questions about are:
* TestCase - I know SUnit is an external project. Is ours forked? i.e. can I
add methods to it?
* Keymapping - simulating modifier keys requires Keymapping-Shortcuts. What
would be best?

Sean