Hi,

I think the best would be to add it externally from a configuration. So, I
created one:
Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'BDDExtensions';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfBDDExtensions';
        load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfBDDExtensions) loadDevelopment

At the moment it only has a 1.0-baseline with BDDExtensions and
Keymapping-Shortcuts.

Cheers,
Doru