Group -

The DVD arrived from our friendly donor in yesterday's mail, and I'll
start cranking out the copies this week.  Tomorrow night I'll go get
some mailers and then I'll be able to quote the cost.  Those of you
with no-fee Paypal accounts (that is, the kind linked to your bank
account, not your credit card) will be able to pay me by that method
(or if you want to pay the surcharge you can use that other type of
Paypal account).  The rest of you can send me a money order or check
or even cash - i don't see it going past $5.

I'll keep you posted as things progress.  Shooting to mail them out
on this coming Saturday.

-- Peter
pjfra...@alamedanet.net