Wow what a thread. I have a beautiful branded case gem, mint even with the
recorder. I also have some decals from the 50's that are flowers. I'm
willing to paint the whole thing black and add the flowers to the case and
horn. I will throw in a very early Edison Gem horn that has no decal but
Edison's script signature, like I said early.
I will be careful applying the old water slide decals to the case and horn.
I can add a bit of gold pin striping.
I was thinking a satin black on the lid.
Any offers?

Now I'm not serious of course it's just too nice a Gem. Just making a subtle
point. Done today horrifying, done fifty years ago double or triple the
money? Now to be fair I collect many things I do appreciate age/value. I
even have some folk art.
Mike
Oldcranky.