Mine is aluminum as well with the cover "grill" in the same pattern as
I've seen on restored Viva-T's.

How does one ID Columbia reproducers?  I know the older No 6 has it
stamped on back, but what about the others, mica and aluminum?  (Another
newbie question - please bear with me until I get "the book!")