Hi All

I just picked up a great sounding (and looking) Viva-Tonal 602 this
weekend. The only things not up to spec, IMHO, are two cosmetic repairs
done: its bumper pads and turntable felt.

The bumpers are just the thick, light tan felt you find in hardware
stores. The turntable felt is a dark teal/green mix. Thankfully the grill
cloth is original which is brown.

I'd like to replace the bumpers and turntable felts. Does anyone know what
colors Columbia used in 1927? I know the older Grafonolas from a decade
earlier used an olive green (or what over time came to that shade now).
For the Viva-Tonals, did they stay with green or switch to browns (given
the grill cloth is brown)? I don't know if they even cared to match! lol

Thanks!