On 8/27/2014 3:33 PM, Antique Phonograph List wrote:
   Well, this guy wins.  No contest.  He gets the brass ring.  It's finally
been discovered who has been buying up various large record collections around
the world:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/27/world/americas/brazil-record-collector/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Over five MILLION records.  And counting.  Well, he can afford it.  And he is
preparing to share his goodies with the world by cataloging them and making
them available on-line in one fashion or another (details incomplete).  Good on
him.  And us.

Greg Bogantz

---
is active.

And I thought my 5000 LP's was a good collection :-(

Don

--
Don Dellmann
Contact me at: