Bob who?  Contact me steve_nor...@msn.com

I only ask so I can give you Mike's e-mail address.  You may do as you please
but I would suggest getting some from Mike as he already does what you are
planning on doing using original inserts.  I save up all my old inserts and
give them to Mike each year at the Orlando show.  If you only need a few I have
a few extras.

Steve Medved here, Mike Arcuri makes Exhibition flanges using originals with
the process you are interested in doing.  He sells them at around the same
price as the ones you are not happy with, I think it was $7.50 each.  Most of
the time they are perfect, some times you need to remove the rubber from the
inside of the brass insert as they are tight because you will get a small about
of rubber on the inside.

The ones that Sitko has made vary in size and he does use originals, I have
gotten some that I had to open up, but the ones I have gotten lately from him
are perfect.  He will take any part back, that is why I deal with him.

All I can say is see if they fit first, if they do not return them.  If you
dealer will not take them back start dealing with Ron.

Rocky Mountain made a premium one for around $20 that the brass did not touch
the reproducer and the rubber looked perfect, but they are no longer in
business.

Steve