From: Richard via Phono-L [mailto:phono-l@oldcrank.org]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 8:19 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Cc: Richard
Subject: [Phono-L] Crane for Edison Triumph?

Greetings, everyone.  I recently purchased a nice old Edison Triumph A that
came with two original horns:  An 12" brass witch's hat, and a 31" brass
witch's hat.  I focus on disc machines and haven't owned many cylinder
machines, and have never owned one for which I needed a crane, but I think
I'd like to use the large horn with this one, which means I'll need to find
a crane somewhere.  I'm not even sure what type to look for -- I don't think
this horn is large enough to warrant a floor-standing crane, but beyond that
I'm clueless.  I'm not sure this horn was ever used with this machine, as
the case doesn't have any brackets affixed to it.  Can anyone out there tell
me a) what type of crane would work best; b) where (besides ebay) I might
find one; and c) how much I should expect to pay for one?  Of course, if any
of you have one to sell, that would be great!

Speaking of selling, if any of you have some cylinders you wish to sell --
any make, 2 or 4 minute (no Concert or Twentieth Century), cases or no cases
-- please let me know.  The more, the better!

Thanks--

--RR
richard_ru...@hotmail.com

Image removed by sender.